MidKid Wisdom- “Hell hath no fury like a Middle Child scorned.”
- "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others are Middle Children."
- "No man is an island unto himself -- unless he's a Middle Child."
- "The grass is always browner on the Middle Child's side of the fence."
- “If at first you don’t succeed, blame the Middle Child.”
- “Middle Children can’t be choosers.”
- “I gripe, therefore I am.”
- “Some see the glass half empty. Others see the glass half full. The Middle Child knows his siblings both had full glasses, and he got what was left over.”
- “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, still shame on you!”